2014-2015 School Year Openings
MANCHESTER REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
• Lunch Aides: Supervision of students in the cafeteria and surrounding areas during lunch time.
• Part Time Computer Technician: Service and troubleshoot hardware/software. 12 month position July 2014-June 2015.
• Music Teacher: Vocal-Possessing strong piano skills and ability to co-direct annual musical. Highly Qualified NJ Certification Required.
• Art Teacher - Part Time (3/6) Background in Art and Graphic Design, including knowledge of the fine arts, mass media arts, sculpture, and visual design. Candidate must possess knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and have a variety of experience in graphic design.
• Full Time Teacher of Social Studies
• Part Time Teacher of English
• Classroom Aide
• Special Education Aide
• Part Time Aide: Up to 10 hours per week. Speicalizing in equipment to transcribe scripted documents into Braille.
Send Letter of Interest & Resume ASAP to:
Michael Wanko, Ph.D., Acting Superintendent
Passaic County Manchester Regional High School District
70 Church Street
Haledon, NJ 07508
"A Renaissance School District"
"NJ Best Practices School"