I will be out of the office until the end of August and will not have access to my email or voicemail.
If you want to register for online summer school click on the following link: https://www.mrhs.net/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=310823&type=d&pREC_ID=832302
If you want to register for in-person summer school click on the following link: https://www.nresc.org/services/educational-support-services/summer-school
If you need a copy of your transcript for work, academic, or personal reasons please contact the guidance secretary, Ms. Santoro, at 973-389-2830 or CSantoro@mrhs.net
If you need working papers they are available here: https://4.files.edl.io/4202/07/07/20/121246-b07cdc33-c6e2-41fe-aeef-c58397aeb6cb.pdf
If you are having any Chromebook issues you can complete a helpdesk ticket and the tech department will reach to you asap: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwLDIARrmTPc5DqKwce7jFlc4teZJRkThX4Q3mnCmL9sc1Lw/viewform
If you want to discuss your schedule please leave me an email and I will get back to you when possible.
Please keep in mind the following:
- Classes are still in the process of being adjusted and moved around.
- I cannot change your schedule because:
- You want to be in a certain lunch.
- You "don't like" a particular teacher.
- You didn't get the elective you wanted. Electives are not guaranteed.
- I can change your schedule if there is an error. Examples would include:
- You should be in English 2 this year but you're in English 3.
- You failed Spanish 1 last year and now you're in Spanish 2.